Sunday, July 25, 2004

Mahoujin Guruguru Ep. 5 & Torny-sama

Second to the last post! Wow, this Project Blog really went by fast. I had a lot of fun and watching the anime really kept me awake.

This anime was cute, silly and sweet. It really was plotted like a RPG, and had some pretty adorable humor to it. I reccomend it for anyone looking to have a good time watching an anime.

Here is the final post on Mahoujin Guru Guru and my rating for it:




Four and One-half Duckies (that seems to be everythings rating!)


Now it's time to move on and watch the last Naruto that I didn't get to watch earlier, and then post the last post of the project!

Fan Art - Drawings depicting characters or scenes from an anime, drawn by fans.

Current Anime: Naruto Current Episode: 5

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home