Saturday, July 24, 2004

Ippatu Kikimusume - insanity continues

Now that we're on episode four, I don't think my opinion of this one has really changed any. It's funny in the way watching skate borders hit their crotch on stair railing is funny.

I don't think it'll get high ratings from me when we're done. It's not that I don't think that it's amusing, it's just that I feel so very badly for the character. I guess it's good for a cheap thrill.

Like Fred says "Saetan SaDiablo: You know a guy drew it." Yeah, exactly.

Fansubbing/Fansubbers/Fansub: Fansubbing/Fansub is when a group of ‘fans’ takes the raw show and edit it with English subtitles and releases it for all the rest of us to enjoy. Fansubbers are the groups that do this lovely service. Fansub is the episodes they release. There are tons of different groups, and some are much, much better then others. Fansub groups generally stop subbing when a series has been licensed.

Current Anime: Ippatu Kikimusume Current Episode: 5

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home