Saturday, July 24, 2004

Naruto Episode 2

I really like this one. It's touching (in a silly way), funny and the plot is really good. Plus, it's a zillion episodes long. I love long anime, I hate it when you get one you really like and it's over at episode 21.

I seriously love the ending theme too. I wonder if I can find it someplace.

I'll watch the next while I eat my breakfast and squint at the sun that's finally up and blaring in my window. What's for breakfast? Something I don't know why I wanted, but am eating anyway. An egg and ham sandwich with grilled onions. Heartburn city. I've got tea chilling in the fridge (raspberry vanilla) and so I'm all set for tasty things to drink. Yay!

On to episode three!

Fan Girls – Girls who are over-the-top fans of Bishounen or an anime in which they appear.

Current Anime: Naruto Current Episode: 3

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home