Saturday, July 24, 2004

The Return of the Three Minute Shower

I popped into another shower. I think I'll have to do that a few more times before we're finished tonight. It's just so dang hot.

However, I have another bottle of tea brewing in the fridge - and get this - tropical punch sugar-free Kool-aid! Who woulda thunk I'd be sitting here drinking a bottle of half-frozen crap drink? Not me, that's for sure.

We'll be watching Ep. 5 of Full Moon Wa Sagashite soon, I'm just waiting for Torny to finish his shower and get his Hot Pockets. Which, by the way, he is not sharing with me.

Ep. 4 was a good one as well. Mitsuki meets her producer and is shown the song she will sing for her debut, but she's very unhappy with it, (It's a very Cristanny Aguspears type song) she hopes that her singing and songs will capture the attention of Eichi, (the guy she's in luvr with who went to America two years before and hasn't contacted her since) but feels this type of song won't do. The producer tells her, sarcastically, to write her own - so the episode mainly revolves around her figuring out how best to harness her emotions to write her own song. I won't spoil the ending for you, but it ends in typical cutsie anime style.

Also deveoping slowly on the side is the potental that Takuto, one of the Shinigami, is totally crushing on Mitsuki, much to the anger of the other Shinigami Meroko, who has decided that Takuto is all hers. I could be wrong, and the series could never even expand on this, but that's where it seems to be going. I'm seriously rooting for for Takuto at this point then Eichi, who's non-exsistant other then some of Mitsuki's flashbacks.

I'm a sucker for a good romance.

Seiyuu - A Japanese voice actor or actress who may also double as a singer.

Current Anime: Full Moon Wa Sagashite Current Episode: 5

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home