Saturday, July 24, 2004

Melody of Oblivion Ep. 3 Again

This anime is...odd. It has a good story line but it's one of those you have to pay attention to and be willing to wait out to see what exactly is going on. It's not for those of you who can't pay attention, don't want to, or just want something mindless to entertain you.

If you're easily baffled, skip this one.

I am now drinking my way tasty iced tea (raspberry and chamomile) with another bottle brewing in the fridge. I'm going to have soba for lunch I think, since it fits the day perfectly!

On to episode 4.

Shounen - Where there is one, there must be another right? Shounen is guys anime, that is anime with fighting, violence, sports, weird sci-fi plots, or ‘fan service’ as the main theme. Some of these are pretty good, some are way way too guyish for me.

Current Anime: Melody Of Oblivion Current Episode: 4

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home